Top 5: This Week

I enjoyed summing up my week in Top 5 style a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd do the same again today. Without further a do, here&...

I enjoyed summing up my week in Top 5 style a couple of weeks ago, so I thought I'd do the same again today. Without further a do, here's what I've been loving this week!

1) Workwear



After finding out that I've got a great internship starting this week, I've been busy looking for some
office appropriate clothes, and I've been pretty successful if I do say so myself. My favourite picks are this blazer which was a bargainous £4 from a charity shop, and this tailored trousers from Zara. I had to size up in them, but they fit like a glove. They were a less bargainous price of £29.99, but I think they are worth every penny!

2) Autumnal Nail Colours







Although I'm still loving wearing white nails, now the weather has been getting colder I've been shopping my stash for some season appropiate shades. I've been particularly loving Chanel's Rouge Noir (WHY does it chip so much though?), and Rimmel Salon Pro in Soul Session. I've found Rimmel's offering to last Monday-Friday and be a perfect neutral shade, and then I've been applying Rouge Noir on friday night, and it just about lasts the weekend, but looks great with chunky jumpers and a berry lip.

3) Switching up my Perfumes

 I've been trying to get back into wearing some of my perfumes that I neglected in the summer in favour of Marc Jacob's Dot and I've really been enjoying the change. Escentric Molecule's Molecule 01, is and will always be my favourite perfume, but there's just something special about it in the winter. It's woody and peppery notes seem to fit the season so well. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is my perfect Sunday perfume and I did wear it a lot through the summer, but as I got it as a christmas present last year, the scent reminds me of that, so I've been loving wearing it lately and getting excited for Christmas. Finally, Calvin Klein Euphoria has been my favourite winter perfume for a few years now, it's musky and nostalgic and I just love it.

4) Eating Healthy (ish)



After all my clothes getting a little too tight for me, I've decided to do something about it, and have been trying hard this week to cut back on the treats and eat a little better. It's paid off, and I've lost a couple of pounds. YAY! For some reason I've lost lots of weight this time every year, and then put it back on in time for bikini season. I really need to get out of that routine!

5) Blogging

I know, I know, I haven't posted much recently, but I'm really inspired at the moment and have lots of ideas for the future. I'm going to try and get a little routine with blogging going so that I can schedule some posts and hopefully improve the regularity of it. Despite not blogging much recently, I seem to have gained lots of lovely followers on Bloglovin so a huge THANK YOU to those lovely girls. Also, I'm going to enlist some professional help in terms of the design and I've been busy looking at lots of custom made templates. If anyone has any ideas of people to get in touch with or even designs templates themselves, let me know in the comments below!

Hope you all had a great week too! What have you been loving lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images