Perfect Pairing: Autumn Lip Picks

Before we get fully into winter I thought I'd post two of my favourite lip picks, that I've been slicking on my lips lately. All th...

Before we get fully into winter I thought I'd post two of my favourite lip picks, that I've been slicking on my lips lately. All these are new choices of mine and I couldn't wait to share to them with you.




Firstly, I picked up this little bargain mainly because of the price, but was really impressed with formula and the shade. It's part of Collection's new Gothic Glam range and is perfect for Halloween. It's a very deep wine shade, but manages to keep just on the red side of red/black, so you look more glam than gothic. The formula isn't moisturising, but isn't drying either. It's very pigmented, and I didn't have to reapply it all night. I'm definitely going to look into more of these shades. It can be found

here.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a dramatic lip, but when I bought the next offering I was looking for something a little more work appropriate, but still with an seasonal edge to it. I don't really like anything that doesn't pack a punch when it comes to pigmentation and  I also hate lip gloss, so I'm not sure what came over me when I chose this, but boy I'm glad I did. This Revlon lipgloss, in Embellished, offers a sheer berry gloss which dries down to a red-toned berry stain after an hour. It may not be the most life-changing lip colour but it's been my fail safe pick lately.

Oh and of course, the gloss swiped over the top of the lipstick looks divine and offers an extremely dramatic look, one which might just make it onto my lips for Halloween.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images