Perfect Pairing: Gosh Lipstick and Sinful Colors Nail Varnish

I bought these two products a couple of months ago when the weather was starting to heat up and I was looking for an injection of colour in ...

I bought these two products a couple of months ago when the weather was starting to heat up and I was looking for an injection of colour in my makeup. However, I bought them separately and without noticing their uncanny resemblance. Fast forward a couple of months and I'd just finished painting my nails with Sinful Colours' Nail polish in Big Daddy when I stumbled across Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Flirty Orange.

Now I've never been one for sporting matching nails and lips, (mainly because I usually where blue or green nail polish) but after seeing this post on Anna's blog, I'd decided I might be interested. Once I'd seen both side by side I decided to give it a whirl, and I actually really like the finished look. I'm already plotting which lippies and nail polishes I can match up...




Excuse my cringey posing where my hand just so happens to fall upon my face next to my lips...







Now onto the products themselves.. The Gosh Lipstick offers a really pigmented covering, while sitting comfortably on the lips. It's pretty bright though, so certainly one to save for a night out, or when you're feeling brave. The nails on the other hand have just enough red tones in them to stop them from being too garish, but the orange tones keep them on trend. The nail polish formula is fantastic too, in fact, the longest lasting formula I have found. Not bad for £1.99. This was the first Sinful Colours' polish I've tried and I'll certainly be trying more!

Do you ever match your lipstick to your nails? Have you tried any of the Sinful Colours' range?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images