The First Step...

Image Courtesy of Pinterest Well, here it goes! My first endeavour into the world of blogging, a little nugget of the internet ...

Image Courtesy of Pinterest



Well, here it goes!

My first endeavour into the world of blogging, a little nugget of the internet which is all mine. I've been meaning to do this for such a long time, but life got in the way. So now I'm giving a life a firm kick up the backside whilst I do what I want to do. Step One, start this blog!

After being an avid reader of lifestyle, fashion and beauty blogs for the past two years, and with regular yelps from my boyfriend saying: "you should do that!" I decided to! So after getting this first scary post out the way, I shall leave it at that.

So, hello to everyone in the 'blogosphere', I look forward to getting to know you and sharing with you my Rose Tinted take on all things fashion and beauty with a hefty helping of lifestyle thrown in for good measure.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images